Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NFL Week 11 picks...

So, with 10 weeks in the books, my record stands at 88-56. My 6-9 record from last week certainly didn't help. Anyway, here are my picks for this week as I try to stay above .500:

Thursday
Panthers over Dolphins

Sunday
Steelers over Chiefs
Giants over Falcons (If Turner was healthy, I'd probably go the other way with this one)
Saints over Buccaneers
Packers over 49ers
Vikings over Seahawks
Lions over Browns (because the Browns really are that bad)
Jaguars over Bills
Cowboys over Redskins
Ravens over Colts (they have to lose eventually)
Cardinals over Rams
Patriots over Jets (Pats too good to lose to the Jets twice in one season)
Bengals over Raiders (I'm becoming a Bengals believer; and the Raiders suck)
Chargers over Broncos
Eagles over Bears

Monday
Titans over Texans (should be a really good game)

There you have it.

No comments: